- 1 Energy Saver LTX Tire- How Does It Do It?
- 2 What are the pros and cons
- 3 Pros
- 3.0.1 Original equipment on the Ford F series
- 3.0.2 The overall performance and design of these tires make them energy-efficient and a great overall package
- 3.0.3 Offers best-in-class dry and wet traction
- 3.0.4 Thanks to the tire's special construction, tread wear is evenly distributed, leading to a safe and comfortable commute experience
- 3.0.5 Road noise with these tires is extremely low
- 3.0.6 These tires have best-in-class tread life which makes for a long time of efficient braking and cornering, and all this and much more is done without compromising performance
- 4 Cons
- 5 What Vehicles Will The Michelin Energy Saver LTX Fit?
- 6 Tire Sizes
- 7 Price And Warranty
- 8 Overall Thoughts And Does It Actually Contribute To Better Fuel Efficiency
The Michelin Energy Saver LTX is a tire designed to provide fuel efficiency, all-season comfort, usability, and traction. Moreover, it comes as Ford F-150’s standard equipment, which is America’s best-selling vehicle.
Add to that, the Michelin Energy Saver is backed by Michelin’s EnergySaver technology which is known to significantly reduce unwanted heat buildup. Also, the tire has an innate capability to maximize fuel efficiency which in turn leads to reduced CO2 emissions, and this is a win for all of us.
Energy Saver LTX Tire- How Does It Do It?
The Michelin Energy Saver LTX tire incorporates a very distinctive, yet impressive rubber compound (all-season) on its tread that makes use of Michelin’s EnergySaver construction.
Adequate dry and wet traction is made possible, thanks to the featured inner and outer blocks along with MaxTouch construction. This construction allows for better handling while driving straight as well as when cornering. Furthermore, using this new technology, the tire maximizes its footprint, evenly distributes, which improves acceleration, braking, and tread life.
All these benefits and more, lead to a safe and comfortable commute experience, which in turn helps in increasing fuel efficiency. For additional grip and all-season traction, this LTX tire has broad circumferential grooves that go along the length of the tire. Apart from enhancing resistance to hydroplaning, thanks to the many sipes, the ride also remains stagnant.
What are the pros and cons
What Vehicles Will The Michelin Energy Saver LTX Fit?
- Ford F-Series trucks
- Cadillac Escalade( 1999-2000)
- Chevrolet Colorado (2012-2021), S10 (2014-2021), Trailblazer (2013-2021)
- Chrysler Aspen(2006-2009)
- Dodge Dakota(2005-2011), Durango (2004-2009), Ram 1500 (1994-2001), Ram 2500 (2002-2008)
- Ford Endeavour(2015-2021), Everest(2015-2021), Lobo (2009-2010, 2018-2021), Ranger(2011-2021)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee(2010-2021)
- Lexus GX(2002-2021)
- Mazda BT50 (2015-2021)
- Mercedes Benz G-Class(1990-2021), GL-Class(2006-2016), GLS-Class(2015-2019)
- Toyota 4Runner(1995-2009, 2016-2021), Fortuner(2005-2021), Hilux(2015-2021), Land
- Cruiser(2003-2021), Land Cruiser Prado(2002-2021), Tacoma(2012-2021)
- Volkswagen Amarok(2010-2016)
- 265/60R18 110T BSW
Price And Warranty
These tires come in at a price of $168.
It comes with a 6-year or 55,000-mile warranty. Michelin guarantees that tire uniformity will stay intact for the first year or for the first 2/32 inches of wear. Materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement in the first year or 2/32 of wear are also covered.
Overall Thoughts And Does It Actually Contribute To Better Fuel Efficiency
A combination of Michelin EnergySaver construction and a special kind of tread rubber keeps the tire cooler when making long distant journeys.
It also improves the fuel consumption rate of your car. The Michelin Energy Saver LTX incorporates a variety of different Michelin technologies that make it an incredibly capable tire.
For owners and other drivers, this tire becomes a priceless asset. Things like the MaxTouch construction which reduces road noise and other tire technology backings make these tires one of the best offerings on the market.
You get a ride that is comfortable, with decent acceleration and cornering abilities. It also has a very good tread life which puts it right up there with the Premier LTX, a best-selling tire. Safe to say, the Energy Saver LTX is one of Michelin’s most environment-friendly highway truck and van tire.
You may be interested in: Michelin Latitude Diamaris